Friday, December 22, 2006

This is MY chair...

This is MY chair...

...so don't think for a minute that YOU'RE allowed to sit here. Also, vacuum it. And fetch me a biscuit while you're at it. A blanket would be nice as well. Or perhaps a comforter. Yes, a comforter is definitely what I want. The down comforter, not the cheap one you tried to give me for Christmas. Oh, and a fresh bowl of water. Not TOO cold, mind you. And turn down the lights, I'm trying to get some rest. Speaking of rest, give Mozart some would you? I know it's his anniversary and all, but how about something else for a change? Hey, did you remember to get any of those treats I especially like the last time you went to the store? Where are they? Also, I need to talk to you about your credit card. Could you get the limit increased? There's a certain dog bed I've had my eye on for a while now. It has a built-in iPod with surround-sound Bose speakers, a 100-watt warmer, and an automatic kibble dispenser. Please see to that immediately. Oh! Before I forget to tell you, I spoke to your boss this afternoon. You can start working weekends right away. Better make up some meals in advance for me tonight. I haven't had any lobster ravioli for a while. An ounce of Pinot Grigio to wash it down would be nice.

by mtstradling

No comments: