Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Spotlighting JAEbugs!

Another Entitled Admin is spotlighted, and this time it's JAEbugs. When you check out the photos she has in the group pool, you can see that her pooches feature heavily (pun intended) in her photography. Penny is her goofy Saint Bernard and Gracie is her Great Pyrenees, both of whom are gorgeous and lovable and BIG! She doesn't only have dog photos, though. Her children are also her victims...excuse me...subjects.

JAEbugs' sweet disposition and friendly demeanor make her one of my favorite Flickr friends! So here are seven from JAEbugs:

Sorry, lost my head...

Sorry, lost my head...


Aw, come on lady! Just one little kiss?

Aw, come one lady! Just one little kiss?


don't get my bald spot, lady!

don't get my bald spot, lady!


contentment

contentment


Sniff, sniff- nope, twasn't me!

Sniff, sniff- nope, twasn't me!


Letting it all hang out.

Letting it all hang out.


Camel Toe

Camel Toe

No comments: